Musicians & Other Artists
Your music and art are worth pursuing. Your creative self is infinitely valuable.
Yet we live in a world that does not always support your drive to pursue music
and art. And, many people with creative minds feel a little different from the average
person. These factors combine to make for some unique challenges. Some of
the issues addressed by my clients who are musicians and artists include:
- Believing music and art are worth pursuing
- Working through blocks to self-expression
- Balancing relationships with musical/artistic life
- Maintaining self-esteem in the face of negative or no feedback
- Building a fulfilling career and earning a living
- Maintaining commitment to musical/artistic pursuits
- Returning to creative life after long absences
- Challenging music and arts industry biases about:
age, gender, race, physical attractiveness, artistic integrity
As a musician and writer, I understand the benefit of a counselling and life coaching
experience that recognizes and appreciates who you are as a musician and artist.
I am pleased to offer such a service here in Vancouver. Schedule a free 30-minute
consultation to determine whether Authentic Life is a good fit for you.
Heather Hennenburg, M.Ed., CCC, Authentic Life Personal Growth Counselling, 1885 Venables Street, Vancouver, BC